For every production board:
- Dwell & Parallelism
- Process Control
- Real-time Cpk
- Automatic Profile Data Collection
- KIC WPI datasheet
- KIC WPI A4 size datasheet
Technical Support 24 Hours Every Day Everywhere, Risk Free Guarantee All KIC products are designed to give maximum value and fast payback by streamlining your thermal process. Investment in a KIC product is a step toward total process control and quality management. All KIC products come with a no questions asked, 30 day money back guarantee. For more information on any of our products or service please visit us on the Web at: www.kicthermal.com or www.KIC.cn
- Technical Support
- Installation and Setup
- Application Support
- Hardware Support
- Guaranteed Warranty
Always knowing your production profile and dwell time!
WPI — Wave Process Inspection
Innovative solutions and automation for the wave solder process including automatic profiling, real-time Cpk, real-time preheat and wave analytics, and 100% production traceability. WPI even calculates and displays the dwell time and parallelism measurements of each PCB processed. Get better insight into your wave solder process with the WPI.
Embedded sensors which enable automatic measurement, recording and display of a wide range of process related details including:
Industry First! Dwell time and Parallelism per board
- The Dwell (contact) time and Parallelism is calculated and displayed for each production board.
Complete PCB temperature profile through preheat and solder wave
- User selectable specifications. Automatically calculate key process parameters.
Full process control and traceability
- Confirm proper setup for a selected product before it enters the machine. Complete traceability linking profile temperature data and dwell time to each production board via the scanned barcode ID.
Real-time SPC/Cpk charting
- The process results for each PCB are automatically plotted on SPC charts. Cpk is automatically calculated and saved. Warnings and alarms will be activated if trends in production indicate process drifts.
- Intuitive troubleshooting shows deviations in your process, helping you quickly identify where process changes are occurring.
WPI Includes as Standard:
- Recipe Optimization software
- Process Window Index (PWI)
- Interface with barcode scanning or MES output of board ID
- Connectivity – Connection with factory systems and MES software
- SMEMA interface at entrance conveyor
- Audible/visual notifications of process conditions
|Temperature Range:||-150°C to 450°C|
|Data acquisition unit (LxWxH):||313.7mm x 158.0mm x 35.1mm|
|KIC Probe:||length and thermocouple spacing is customized to each machine|
|Communications:||Ethernet, RJ-45 connector|
|Power Requirements:||12V DC @ 200mA|
WPI System Components
Two (2) thermocouple proves (each probe has 15 thermocouples)
One (1) Pyrometer sensor
One (1) data acquisition unit
One (1) speed encoder
One (1) board sensor
One (1)alarm relay
One (1) light tower
One (1) KIC WPI software with software protection dongle
Note: The WPI requires a KIC profiler. Contact KIC for compatibility with your profiler.
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Dual Core / 1 GHz Processor PC
- RAM: 2 GB available
- Video 1024 x 768 resolution / 16-bit
- USB(s): 2 available ports (1 for data download, 1 for software key)
- Ethernet and/or USB: 1 available Ethernet port or 1 available USB port for USB to Ethernet adapter
**Note: 2 additional powered USB ports may be needed for optional accessories